Friday, May 7, 2010

Yeah it's Friday!!

I love a Friday night. The work week is behind you and the weekend is ahead of you. I don't think there is a better night of the week then a Friday night! Firday night is when you get to relax and spend time with the ones you barely saw during the hectic week. At our house Friday is also fun food Friday. That means we usually order take out or cook something special.
There's just something about a pizza on a Friday night. I think that goes back to when I was a child. I couldn't wait to get home from school on Friday. I knew it meant it was pizza for dinner and a good night of tv!! We would all get cozy in the living room and sit with our pizza and watch our favorite shows. Back then my favorites were Full House and all the TGIF favorites!
Things haven't changed much I still love to eat out in the living room while watching my favorite shows.
This weekend is special because it's my first mothers day being a mom! I will be spending the weekend with the little man, my husband and of course my mom! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Hoping to get some more fall items done. It's suppose to be rainy and cool tomorrow so it will be a perfect day to work on my creations.
Then Sunday we will be heading up north to my moms new cabin she just bought. It'll be nice to spend some time up in the mountains. We are looking forward to spending a lot of time up there this summer. The river is a short walk from her house so it's sure to be the place on a hot summer day!
Well I hope everyone enjoys the weekend! Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there.

Until the next time.

Heather

No comments: