Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been so long...........

since I've last posted! The main reason I haven't posted is that back in October i had a baby boy! I knew this little creature would take up a lot of my time but man he takes up all of it! In a good way! I just want to be with him all the time. I still love to craft and decorate but for the past six months Jackson it's been all about him! As it should be!!
So lately I have gotten the itch to get back into crafting. I have a show in September so if I want to have enough stuff I need to get busy! So this weekend I was able to get down to my craft room and got tracing,cutting,sewing,stuffing, and grunging. I was on a roll. It felt so good to be back in the swing of things. I didn't realize how much I missed crafting until I started it up again. So I am back in the crafting business. Now if only I can keep the energy up to keep on doing it!

Till the next time!!

No comments: