Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Tuesday!


It sure feels like summer time around here! This weekend we had beautiful weather. It was about 80 degrees, sunny and there was a lite breeze blowing. You couldn't ask for any better. Friday afternoon my grandmother and I went to one of our favorite garden shops. We were like kids in a candy store. We were loading our wagons like crazy! There were so many wonderful flowers to choose from. I ended up getting some holly hocks, cone flowers, foxgloves, daisy's and a few zinnias. Saturday I was able to get them all planted. Now we just have to sit back and watch them grow!!





Everything is still so green but in a week or so there should be lots of colorful flowers popping out!

I found the time this weekend to work on some of my bears and a few fall items.


Here are the bears hanging out to dry!
I am hoping we have more of these sunny spring days. I seem to have so much more energy when the sun is out!

Until the next time.
Heather

No comments: