Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Goodies



Here are some pictures of things I've been busy working on! I love my little bears. Each one I make looks different from the other. I never know what they are going to look like! I guess they each have their own little personalities.



I love making fall items! Usually I make things for spring summer but this year I decided to just stick with fall and Christmas. For me it was always a struggle to find ideas for things to make for the spring and summer. So it finally hit me why not just make the things I love to make and not feel pressured about making things I really wasn't into. Now I can focus my time on primitive fall and Christmas items. Also I decided to just do shows in the fall. No more summer shows which were always a little stressful. At my summer shows I never did as well as I did at the fall shows. So this year I feel like I am in good shape for my fall shows!



Happy Wednesday! Half way to the weekend!


No comments: