Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My First Blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I have been wanting to do this for a while now and have finally taking the plunge! So bear with me while I figure this whole blogging thing out. I read many blogs and love hearing everyone's life stories.
I hope you will enjoy reading about my life and adventures!
I try and keep my life as simple as possible. I always thought that less was more. Although it is kind of hard to follow that when I am out shopping at a primitive store or at a flea market! I love anything that has to do with the past. I love the primitive style and have just recently started to get into the colonial style decor.
We live in my husbands grandmother's house which was built in the 40's and I have tried to make it as primitive as I can. Right now it's just my husband, my sweet doggie Sadie and our cat Emily but in November we will be adding to our little family. We are expecting our first baby! It's a little boy and we are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives!
I am going to try my best to keep up to date with my blog. I have plans to add pictures and ideas and all sorts of good things to it! So stayed tuned!
Thanks for stopping by and checking my 1st blog out! Hope you all have a great day!

Heather

No comments: