Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Rainy Tuesday!

It's another rainy Tuesday here in Upstate New York! It seems like every other day it rains. I do enjoy a rainy day every now and again but this is just a little too much! The good things about having so many rainy days is that it puts me in the mood to craft. Which is good since I have a big show coming up in less then 2 months!
Last night I finished up an order for one of my customers. Then I worked on one of my Santa dolls. I so enjoy making Santa's. Each one has it's own personality! I plan to make a bunch up this year. They always seem to sell well for me.

This weekend I plan to stay home and work on lots and lots of fall and Christmas crafts. Plus all weekend long it's Christmas in July on QVC! I love having that on in the back ground. Anything Christmas puts me in the crafting mood. I know we just got over this weekend but I am so looking forward to this upcoming weekend!
Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday!!
Heather

No comments: