Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm ready for Fall!







So since it looks like summer is not making an appearance in my neck of the woods this year. I've given up and moved onto thinking about fall!! Which is of course my favorite time of the year!

I have a craft show in September and have been busy making fall creations for it. This year's line up includes cheesecloth ghost. I got the pattern from Tennessee Ridge Primitives. It's absolutely adorable! The ghosts sold well last year so I am hoping they will again this year.
I've also been making a bunch of my grungy white and orange pumpkins that I put into pie tins, old buckets, enamelware basins, baskets and anything else I can find to put them in. I love making things for fall. I seem to do my best crafting around this time of the year.






I always have a hard time with ideas for Spring/Summer crafts. Then I start to get discourage and don't feel like making anything. Then just when I am about to give up it's time to make my fall things and I get right back into it! This happens every year!
I've also been thinking about Christmas crafts too! I won't be doing a Christmas show this year because of the baby coming but I still plan on making lots of goodies. I sell my items at a couple of primitive shops in the area so I hope to have some Christmas things ready for them.




This is one of the shops who sells my items. It's Krafts by Kim. It's a great little Primitive/Country gift shop located in East Greenbush NY just outside of Albany. http://www.kraftbykim.com/ . The owner Kim is wonderful! She's been in the primitive business for a while and always has a great selection of items.

Well thats it for now! I hope next time to have some pictures to show you.

Heather

No comments: