Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another year over...............

The older I get the faster the years seem to go by!

When I was a kid I always was told not to wish to grow up so fast because the older you got the quicker the years went by! I didn't believe that back then but I sure do now.

This is always a bittersweet time of year for me. On one hand I am excited about the new year that's ahead, but then on the other hand I always sad to see the old year end. Especially the anticipation of the holiday season. I love the anticipation of getting ready for Christmas.
 It warms my heart to think about it. I feel that I wait all year for fall and then the holidays and in a flash it's over with.

So I try not to dwell on it too much. I know I will get back into the swing of normal everyday life. It might take a few weeks or so but I know I'll get there I always do!

Since I haven't posted in awhile I thought I would show you some pictures of the things I've been up to while I was away from blogging.

We found our perfect Christmas Tree

Christmas Craft's made for the Brickhouse Craft Shop
http://porchsittingtime.blogspot.com/



Christmas Craft Show! We had a fantastic turn out. Can't wait for next years show.




Jackson checking out the tree
Early Christmas gift from my mom!



The best tree we've ever had!! Of course we say this every year!
Sorry I was gone so long! Hope this year to post more often!!
It's was a great 2010! Looking forward to another great year with my family, old friends and my new blogging friends!
Happy New Years!!

Have a wonderful day!
Heather

3 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Sounds like you had a terrific Christmas!
Your home & the tree so very warm & inviting!
The items for the shop & show, wonderful items!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year
Teresa

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

You have a beautiful home and beautiful Christmas decor!

You make things for the Brickhouse? I have never been there but I love to visit Tim and Patti's blog. Your craft booth set-up looks wonderful! I would love to shop it, you make some really neat prim things!

Glad to see you back for awhile. I know how busy life can be and it gets away from you before you know it.

Have a delightful weekend~

Primitive Memories said...

Thank you for such nice comments ladies! It's good to be back!I am hoping I can make it a regular thing, but only time will tell!
Angie I do make things for the Brickhouse. I love it! I too wish I could visit her shop someday. It looks so warm and cozy! And Patti, the owner, is the sweetest lady! I hope to meet her in person someday.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Looking forward to sharing more with you in the new year!


Heather